Wednesday, May 6, 2026

Good Ol' Grateful Dead - Dave's Picks Volume 58 - Curtis Hixon Hall in Tampa, Florida. December 18, 1973

 


This was released a few days back on May 1st. 

CD 1
First set:
"Tennessee Jed"
"Me and My Uncle"
"Don't Ease Me In"
"Looks Like Rain"
"They Love Each Other"
"Me and Bobby McGee"
"Brown-Eyed Women"
"Beat It On Down the Line"
"Peggy-O"
"El Paso"
"Deal"
"Jack Straw"

CD 2
First set, continued:
"China Cat Sunflower" >
"I Know You Rider"
Second set:
"Promised Land" > 
"Bertha" >
"Greatest Story Ever Told"
"Row Jimmy"
Encore:
"Uncle John's Band"
Bonus tracks – December 12, 1973 – Omni Coliseum:
"Eyes of the World" >
"Morning Dew"

CD 3
Second set, continued:
"Weather Report Suite" >
"Prelude"
"Part I"
"Part II (Let It Grow)"
"Dark Star" > 
"Drums" >
"Eyes of the World" >
"Wharf Rat" >
"Sugar Magnolia"

Link
https://workupload.com/file/BE88rCR9my2

But wait, there's more!


Dave's Picks 2026 Bonus Disc
December 12, 1973 – Omni Coliseum, Atlanta, GA.
"Sugaree"
"Peggy-O"
"Playing in the Band"
"China Cat Sunflower" >
"I Know You Rider"
"Weather Report Suite"
"Prelude"
"Part I"
"Part II (Let It Grow)"
"Wharf Rat"

Link
https://workupload.com/file/KvDqNdBSWwF

Enjoy my friends!

9 comments:

  1. Amazing--such a gift, especially for a dreary, rainy day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bombshelter SlimMay 6, 2026 at 6:39 PM

    Thanks Babs. I wonder (although I actually know the answer) if I'll ever listen to all the Dead I have acquired over the years...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock. Roll. Yeah
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMs_baDWjJs&list=RDcMs_baDWjJs&start_radio=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I was hoping someone would do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a Deadhead, Thanks. Once upon a time I had Dick's Picks Volume 4...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Babs. The Grateful Dead have produced some of the greatest music on earth and it is amazing, that there is still so much music in their vault to hear in such excellent quality.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks from D in Calfornia

    ReplyDelete