Several posters have asked for this to be reposted, so here it is.
If you are unfamiliar 'Live'Trane Underground', it's 12CD collection of Trane live from 1960 through 1963. The 1960 gigs are with Miles Davis, and the 1961 gigs have Eric Dolpy guesting with Trane's quartet.
Most of these recordings have been floating around for years, with varying sound quality. In 2004 the fan based label "Wrong Note" gathered the best sounding versions they could find, and released this 12CD set, that has very good to excellent audio. All artwork, liner notes etc. are included in the freeload.
'Live 'Trane Underground' belongs in every Jazz collection, as it, finds Trane pushing the envelope.
So without further ado, here's what we mathematicians refer to as "a shitload" of live Trane.
Enjoy my friends!
Part One
https://workupload.com/file/55e7C9hXkxk
Part Two
https://workupload.com/file/rs8Srcm9wes
Part Three
https://workupload.com/file/rR3zmdAycHN


Well, thanks, Babs! Of course I have this- poorly tagged and medium bitrate. Back in the 70s I was an avid collector of Trane boots (with a major in 65, and a minor in Dolphy). I look forward to trashing my old files after a quick a-b comparison.
ReplyDeleteShook. Shooketh. And super grateful. Damn.
ReplyDeleteIs a shitload squared or cubed?!? Gracias (otra vez), amiga!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation?paperid=129572
DeleteCuriously, I used the concept of imaginary numbers when I was audited. "They" failed to see the humor in it.
DeleteThanks loads, Babs. Grateful for your generosity.
ReplyDeleteWhat you did there, I saw it.
DeleteANON RF: Merci beaucoup!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this marvelous bounty – and I don't even have to rack my rapidly diminishing brain this time in order to enjoy the freeload!
ReplyDeleteMade my day!
ReplyDeleteThank you Babs!
- Jon in California
Theoretical theories of imaginary numbers in quantum mechanics, WOW... well, they're working on building a quantum computer, that's beyond theories.
ReplyDelete